Added on: 1st November, 2017 by Caroline_9383
A regional housebuilder says contemporary three-story homes being built in Rochdale are proving popular as they unlock another level of living space.
With new homes on the Birch Hill Gardens development attracting a wide cross-selection of buyers, from first-timers to growing families, Persimmon Homes Lancashire reports a high level of demand for the modern three-storey properties.
Diane Finch, sales and marketing director for Persimmon Homes Lancashire, said: “Buying a home tops the list of the most important and expensive decisions that people make in life, so getting it right is critical.
“To make the decision easier, our three-storey properties offer the space and flexibility that buyers are looking for - and at an affordable price.”
With more than 20 years’ experience in the housing industry, Diane has listed her top five reasons why three-storey homes provide flexible living space:
• Teenagers need privacy in the safety of the family home. The top floor of a three-storey property is perfect for teenagers who crave space to call their own.
• Large families looking to spread out over three floors will appreciate the flexibility of a layout with an open kitchen and dining area, a separate living room, spacious bedrooms, an en-suite and a family bathroom.
• With more and more professionals working from home, a three-storey layout is the perfect solution for setting up an office in the home.
• Blended families benefit from additional bedrooms and living space to accommodate the needs of extended family or step children, without the feeling that everyone is living on top of one another.
• Increasing numbers of friends and professionals are choosing to get onto the first rung of the property ladder by purchasing a home together. The growing trend limits the risk and individual mortgage payment required per person each month. By opting for a three-storey house each person could potentially have a self-contained section or floor of the house giving them the privacy and space that they are looking for.
Birch Hill Gardens offers a range of three and four bedroom homes laid out across three storeys, available from £186,995. The development is ideally located on the outskirts of Rochdale, within easy reach of schools and amenities, the motorway network or open countryside.
To find out more visit www.persimmonhomes.com